May 27, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Week 20}

Sorry I'm late with my post again. I know there are SO many of you just sitting at the computer waiting right? /sarcasm *hello?? Is anyone out there??*

Last week I was 193.4 but this week I jumped up to 195.6. Annoying as shit!! But on a gross note..I pooped twice and went back down to 194.4. Yep lol. Over share probably but whatever. It just goes to show you that sometimes its not really what you weigh that matters. There are so many factors.

So before you get frustrated with yourself remember that your body could be holding water or you could just need to poop ;)

Anyway I'm still going to the gym and its going really well. I love that its something I can do on my own. I have been walking about 2-3mi a day (depending in how my legs are feeling) and I've increased my incline a few times. I'm currently at a 5.0 incline and usually stay at a 3.0 speed. Today I went up to 3.2. I don't push myself too hard and I do what I know my body can handle.

So there's this weeks update. How is your weight loss going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment