May 21, 2014

{#weightwatchers Week 19}

I am failing so hard at this update lol.

I was up 2lb on Monday (the 19th) but then later in the day I was 193.4 lol. So I don't know what's going on with that. I will say though that with it being mine, D's, and Dawns birthday this month that I ate way too much stuff that I shouldn't have. I'm pretty sure that I'm just holding on to water. We shall see Friday when I can get some Epsom salt.

That's about it for an update. The kids are going to be done with school soon. I'm kind of looking forward to it but not really lol. I love them but they fight constantly and drive me nuts when they're bored. I see us spending a lot of time at the splash park here in town. I might also spring for a season pass to the pool here in town. We shall see. D's dad also has a pool so we will probably use that too.

Oh..and if things go the way we plan..we will be going to WDW in July instead of August. Don't know yet though. We shall see we shall see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment