September 24, 2018

{Why I'm Done with #weightwatchers }

I know what you're thinking! You are always quitting and going back! Well, a girls prerogative is to change her mind at will correct? That's what I'm doing.

I've given it some thought and after receiving my new smart watch (that wasn't supposed to be opened until Christmas but I'm impatient and my husband is a push over lol), I realized that it does not sync with the weight watchers app. Which means it'll just be more work to get my fitpoints. That's kind of what pushed me over the edge.

But also, I've stopped using it. I think I logged on to log my weight once in the last three months. Kind of pointless to be paying $20/month for something I'm not even really using.

So I canceled my subscription and moved on to My Fitness Pal.

I'm going to try it out and if it doesn't work, I'll download itrackbites or something. But I don't foresee myself going back to weight watchers in the near future.

Does this mean I'll gain all the weight I lost back? I don't think so. I haven't gained it all back in the last three months. I can't see me doing it now. I'm still eating my fruit as a snack. I've cut back on soda. I've decided to stop eating out as much with my sister at work. Things just have to change a little so that I can keep going on this weight loss journey.

So far I've lost twenty-six pounds!!

That's quite the accomplishment if you ask me. And I'm not giving up.

By the time we go back to Disney, I want to be at or very near my goal.

So keep checking back for updates kids cause I'm buckling down [again] and getting these next twenty pounds off too!

How is your weight loss journey going? Tell me all about it!


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment