September 11, 2018

{My Top 5 Favorite YouTubers!}


I am positive that I am not the only person out there that has (on occasion) sat and watched YouTube for an entire day (or half of it anyway). Sometimes I'll get sucked down the YouTube black hole and even though I started off watching one of my favorite creators talk about her favorite products that month, I end up watching some obscure channel about abandoned towns (you actually have no idea how many times this has happened to me!).

I've found a great deal of my favorite YouTubers by simply stumbling upon their channel. Some are big. Some are little. Some are mom vloggers (like myself!) and some are beauty lovers. Hell some are both (also like myself!). I enjoy watching all kinds of material to be honest. And I love finding new ones! So I thought I'd compile a small list for anyone who might be on the hunt for a new channel to binge watch. Feel free to leave a comment or find me on social media (I'm hisminenours6 everywhere!) and drop a link to your favorite channels!

Lets get this party started!

1. This Gathered Nest 


Angie has got to be one of the sweetest people I've ever seen on YouTube. Free from the YouTube drama and always putting out great content. She talks about some fashion but mainly her kids. You should absolutely check her out if you're looking for someone amazing to watch.

2. Casey Holmes


I have been watching this girl for years now and she is an amazing person! I am obsessed with her dogs and her style.

3. britneyandbaby


I think pretty much everyone knows this mommy vlogger! I love Britney! I think she's amazing. And I'm so in love with her decorating style lol.

4. Phil and Alex


These two have to be the most positive people I have ever seen. They document their lives with their two daughters along with their journey through IVF. All while being up beat and positive and up lifting. I just love them and I never miss an upload!

5. leighannsays


This is another YouTuber I've been watching forever. I absolutely love her. She's so real. And I definitely trust her opinions on beauty products. If you're going to check out her main channel, you must watch her vlogs!

Alrighty, there you have it! To be honest, this is barely the tip of the iceberg when it comes to favorite channels. I dwindled it down to five, but it could easily go on! Let me know if you'd like to see more lists of favorite YouTubers! And don't forget to let me know your favorites too! 

Thanks for reading!

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment