November 27, 2017

{Lets Take it from the Top! | Joining Weight Watchers Again}

If you follow me on any kind of social media then you already know this but, I joined weight watchers...yes again. I know what you're thinking, we've heard this before Kristin. What's different this time? Honestly, I couldn't tell you.

But I'll attempt it.

For starters, I'm working now. Which means less time sitting on my rear end and more time up and moving around. I have hit my step goal almost every day since getting this job, and have surpassed my activity goals pretty much every day as well. That is a huge change.
What I'm noticing though, at work I tend to snack quite a bit when I'm waiting for clothes to come out of either the washer or dryer and this will just not do. I need something to help me stay accountable. I need something to help me get this weight loss show on the road.
So when I saw that they were having a half off sign up for Black Friday, I thought why not? I bought three months up front and I'm looking forward to seeing the results I saw when I was on it the first time.
What I know, is something has to give. My body is telling me this. It's been telling me this for quite some time now actually. I need to get my health back on track and the last time I was any kind of in shape, is when I was on weight watchers before my grandpa passed.
So I'm not going to sit here and say this is going to be easy peasy lemon squeezy, but it's going to be worth it.
Not to mention D is wanting to go to WI Dells at some point this summer, so I don't want to be a hippo in my bathing suit (which I need a new one of ). So that's something to shoot for.
Anyway, so that's what's going on with me and weight loss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment