January 16, 2013

{Our Nightly Date}

 Watching The Rescuers :)

Little boy and I are starting a little nightly tradition here lately. Thanks to netflix we choose a movie to sit down and watch together on my laptop. This takes place after everyone else is in bed and no one can bother us or complain about what we're watching.
So far we have watched Alice in Wonderland, The Aristacats, The Rescuers Down Under, The Secret of the Wings (a Tinkerbell movie), and tonight it's The Rescuers.
I love these nights. When everything is quiet and I can show him there are better movies out there than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Avengers. Those get so boring after a while. I prefer the movie that took real skill to draw and not everything was done on a computer. I'm probably making myself sound really old right now lol.
So you have a favorite movie to watch with your kids? Is it one that you watched when you were a kid?

0 comments:

Post a Comment