January 22, 2013

{At my wits end}

I don't know what to do with G. His teacher called me almost every day last week saying he just refused to do his work. He says he just wants to do it himself but even if they back off and let him try he doesn't do it. I have absolutely had it. What am I supposed to do about this behavior?? I've tried warning him and I've tried warning him that he is gonna get in trouble if he doesn't stop but he doesn't seem to get it. He has been sent to the principals office more times this year than he has the entire time he has been in school. And its all because he doesn't want to do whatever it is that they're asking him to do. I'm getting sick of it though.

I guess he's going to have to be grounded just like the drama queen when she was acting up at school. I debt know what to do other than that. Any suggestions are welcome by the way.

This is not my kid. He meant do things like this. But the older he gets the more defiant. I don't know if I can handle 2 kids with behavior issues.

0 comments:

Post a Comment