October 13, 2012

{Here I go}

I'm blogging from the bathroom! Don't judge!

Anyway- I know I haven't been blogging as much as I used to. But really there is just nothing exciting going on right now. Tue kids are in school and I'm currently looking for a job. I don't want babble on in blogs that have no point...like I'm doing right now lol.

I can share a few pics with you though from Bugs birthday party! I can't believe he is 5 already. It doesn't feel like he should be that big :-(.  Beforw you ask no he is not in school right now. I didn't feel like he was ready and he missed the deadline in terms of birthday to be screened anyway. So we are doing a little learning athone and since he's my lid I fet to make that decision. Thanks do much! But here are a couple pics.









image



There is that! We just did a chili and hot dog party cause it was crazy cold out that day. Which I thought was funny cause the day I brought him home from the hospital it was 90*.

image



We also managed to get the living room floor done. We painted this one. I think it looks awesome and as soon as we can we are gonna.paint the walls. I'm excited to finally be getting things done to the house! It only took us a year and a half lol.

I think that's about it. Gonna go now. Have I mentioned how much I love my phone lately? Cause I do. And it is that that you can thank for any typos cause its what I'm blogging on right now...in the bathroom. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment