May 31, 2012

{Tag! You're it!!}

When I logged on the other day I was greeted by a comment from Graceful Disaster. I thought while I'm waiting for my meatloaf to bake I'd go ahead and participate! Super fun!!


The rules (if you choose to play along) are as follows:

Each person must post 11 random things about themselves.

Answer the questions that the person that tagged you posted.

Create 11 new questions for the people that you tag

Pick 11 new people to tag, link them on your post & go to their page and tell them they've been tagged.  No tag backs!!!

11 Things About Me:

1. I. Love the backstreet boys. I am not ashamed to admit it. I will shout it from the roof tops!!

2. I'm addicted to my phone. I can not put it down for fear that something might happen and I'll be the last to know (which I usually am anyway).

3. I do not like teenagers. Never mind that I actually have 2.

4. Although many might think I'm "boring", I would much rather sit at home on a Saturday night than go out and deal with people.

5. If Vampire Bill (and if you don't know who that is..I can no longer associate with you. Sorry) were to walk up to me and say "leave your husband"...I'd do it. He wouldn't even have to glamor me. Just saying.

6. I tell people that I hate rodents (and I do) but the hamster we just bought my 15yr old...is adorable.

7. My father and I have a closer relationship than my mother and I at this point. And I'm loving it.

8. If I could visit any place in the world..it'd be Disney World. I want to be a princess too damn it!!

9. I cheated on a Science test in grade school. We were allowed to put up a folder and I put my study sheet in 1 of the pockets. That was the first and last time I cheated. I never got caught.

10. Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong decade. I am far more of a 40's/50's wife than a 2012 wife.

11. I have always dreamed of being a writer. But even though I start a million books, I never finish them. It's sad.


My Gracefully Disastrous Questions:
1. What is your most embarrassing parenting or relationship (if you're not a parent) moment? Hmm..when Bug was born an old lady asked me if he was a boy or a girl...I said girl. I had to correct myself and she looked at me like I was effing crazy.

2. Have you ever fallen down in public? I slipped and fell on a Casey's floor one winter. I bruised my tail bone and broke my pride.

3. How many blog followers do you have? According to blogger I have 33. And since I don't have a following widget because google wanted be jackasses and remove friend connect, I don't know about any other ones.

4. What's your favorite cuss word? I drop a lot of F bombs around here. I'm trying to stop myself and farkin' or effing.

5. How often do you really mop your kitchen floor? When it gets so sticky my socks get stuck to it while I'm making dinner lol. Kidding! Whenever I think it's dirty.

6. What is your favorite book?  The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris is my favorite!! And of course This Lullaby & The Truth About Forever both by Sarah Dessen. I'm a YA reader. What of it??

7. How old were you when you started your period? I was in 5th grade. It was in December cause it was on my brothers birthday lol.

8. When was the last time you had an "OH SHIT" moment? Umm...I don't know. I haven't had one recently I don't think.

9. Are your parents still married? If so, what do you think their secret is? No. Hell no. Thank the lord no!!

10. What is your biggest fear? Besides something happening to my children? Zombies. Farkin' hate zombies!!

11. What is your biggest wish? To get my house done & to love it. And to just be content. Forever.


I know I'm supposed to tag other people..but I don't really have bloggy friends lol. So I'm not going to. And you can't make me!! What do you think about THAT?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment