February 8, 2012

{Wedding Wednesday}

I know I haven’t been blogging too much lately. I just don’t have anything interesting to blog and I don’t want to sit here and take up space with my rambling. But here I am back with another Wedding Wednesday post!

I am so excited to finally be able to post that I’m getting things done for this wedding. Aside from the hall being booked, we haven’t really done anything and with just 2 months to go (ahhh!) I am getting a little nervous. But I have finally managed to get some things done.

First up, I bought the guest book and I’m really happy that I thought up something original (or semi original since I saw it online lol) instead of just heading to wal-mart and buying a generic one. I wish I could find a picture of what I’m talking about, but google hates me today. It’s going to be awesome though :). I’m going to get some pink and metallic Sharpies. Then I can display them along side the wedding pictures in the living room :). Exciting!

I went to Hobby Lobby and ended up changing my mind about the center pieces too. They wanted $1.99 for 1 floating candle, I need way more than 1 lol. So I decided to use sand and votive candles instead.

mason jar with sand the knot

photo

I won’t have them hanging obviously, because I want them on the tables. But I thought it was a cute idea :).

I also managed to get the invites and RSVP’s printed off and in envelopes. I’m excited about everyone seeing them! I absolutely love them and Dreaming up Memories did an amazing job on them. Super happy! :)

Next week I should be posting about find the the dress. Hopefully. That will be exciting :).

0 comments:

Post a Comment