February 28, 2012

{I'm sick :(}

I don't know what D has but he is spreading his disease through out my house and I do not heart that at all. He got sick on Friday, came home from class with a terrible cold. He slept pretty much all afternoon and most of the day Sunday (working on Saturday was a bad idea in my opinion). I felt so bad for him. On top of him having a regular he also had a 'man cold' and we all know how that works. *sigh*

But last night I went to bed with stuffy nose (as did the little boy) and now I've got a swimming head, a runny nose, and a mild headache. Not pleasant in the slightest. So I laid on the couch most of the day (after cleaning up my kitchen) and once D got home from class I passed out in a hurry.

At bed time D said he wanted the couch and that he would tuck me in the bed so I could sleep in there. He first covered me with 1 sheet, and I told him I used both of them. He'd already put the comforter on me so he just wadded the 2nd sheet up and stuck it on my butt. I laughed and asked him what he was doing and told him he sucked at tucking people in lol.

He said, "I can't help it babe, I'm not a nurturer, I'm a provider." LOL Goober.

0 comments:

Post a Comment