October 15, 2018

{Five Things}

While I was searching for some writing prompts to help me come up with some content, I came across this idea. Five things. So here we go!

Five things you don't know about me.

1. I have often thought about going back to school. To be a nail tech.

2. I almost flunked out of high school. Because I didn't hand in homework I'd already done and I refused to dress for P.E. pretty much every day for four years. Which is why I ended up taking three P.E. classes my senior year. Let me tell you kids...that sucked.


3. I am super obsessive. When I set my mind on something, that's all I can think about until the next thing comes along. It's highly annoying for not only my husband, but also for myself.

4. I'm messy. And getting this job, has just given me a reason to not get anything done around the house. It's a little crazy to be honest.

5. I don't remember a lot of my childhood. People tell me things that happened and I have no idea what they're talking about lol. But then I can remember certain things that don't even matter too. So, basically my memory is as unfocused as I am.

Five things I actually know something about.

1. Breastfeeding. I did it for three year.

2. Nails.

3. Baking. I can bake some good stuff y'all!

4. Make up. I do love me some makeup!

5. Tech stuff. I'm nowhere near my brothers level of knowledgeable, but I do know quite a bit. Especially about phones. I research every single phone I get. Except the Pixel 2 XL. I bought it completely out of want to be as cool as my little brother lol.

Five things I know nothing about.

1. Math. I can add and subtract. Beyond that I'm hopeless.

2. Instruments. I can't play them. Even though I think it'd be pretty cool if I could.

3. Cooking. I'm an OK cook, but to be honest I just don't know enough about it to do all these pinterest style meals.

4. Apple Products. I know zero about that stuff. And I don't really care to know about it. #teamandroid

5. Cars. I'm not going to lie, I payed a little bit of attention over the years when my grandpa would be talking to someone about their vehicle, but aside from changing a tire, I couldn't actually work on a car on my own. I'd blow it up.

5 things I believe.

1. I believe in Santa Claus. If only because I need to keep the magic alive at Christmas.

2. I believe in ghosts and that our loved ones visit us frequently we just have to be open to reading the signs.

3. I believe there are still good people in the world.

4. I believe this country is going to hell in a hand basket and there's really nothing anyone can do about it.

5. I believe in helping people. Going the extra mile to make someone happy is a lost art. No one seems to want to do it anymore unless they're getting something out of it.

Answer this about yourself and let me know so I can come read yours!


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment