October 12, 2018

{This or That: Halloween Edition!}

Found this on Mama's Losin' It!

1. Chocolate candy or fruity?
Is this a serious question? Chocolate. Always chocolate.

2. Witches or Vampires?
That's a hard one. I'm going to go with Witches though.

3. Trick or Treat?
Depends on my mood lol


4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie?
Movie. The last thing I want to do is spend time with drunk people dressed like hookers and dead people.

5. Skeletons or Zombies?
OK. Here's a fun fact for you. I am terrified of zombies. I can not handle them. Not in movies, not walking around on Halloween. None of it. So I'm going with Skeletons for this one.

6. Trick-or-Treat or Hand out Candy?
I think both can be fun. When I was a teenager I volunteered to stay home and pass out candy. But for the last fifteen years, I've only gone out trick-or-treating.

7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze?
Hay Ride. I have a horrible sense of direction. I'd never make it out of a maze.

8. Scary costume or Funny costume?
Both.

9. Pumpkin seeds or Pumpkin pie?
Pie. Pumpkin seeds gross me out.

10. Bottle feed a baby zombie or Walk alone through a dark forest?
Dark forest.

11. Bats or Black cats?
Well I mean, I have a Thackery Binx..soo..

12. Pumpkin spice or Hot chocolate?
Neither. Blech.

13. Celebrate in your neighborhood or At the mall?
Neighborhood. Actually, my sister and I usually take our boys out together the night before Halloween and then Dave and I take Owen out on Halloween night. So much candy!


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment