June 29, 2018

{ #ThrowBackThursday on a Friday }

I haven't done one of these in a super long time! So I thought I'd do one today since I don't have another post planned. And because I saw one of my favorite pages on Facebook, The Wild Wonderful World of Gingersnaps, post a throw back pic of herself, I thought I'd copy her and do one too!

So here we go...prepare yourselves.




#TBT to my high school graduation. Loving that super curly hair lol. My grandparents. The people who raised me. Who got me to this day. Who got me through this day. When I look at this picture I see a girl who had her future in front of her but had no idea where she was going. She had no idea that in just a nine months she would be pregnant with her first baby boy. The girl in this picture had not yet had her heart broken. She had not yet lost her smile. I wish I could go back and tell her to spend some more time with the man in this picture. To tell her that she would regret it if she didn't. Then again, if I could go back in time, I would have tried a little harder to make him proud then, instead of focusing on it after he's not here to see it.


#TBT to the very first love of my life. Gaige Alexander (named after AJ of the Backstreet Boys for those that are unaware). These are his six week pictures...and I love them! I'm so glad he made me a mom. I miss getting to kiss his little cheeks and hear him sing "My Girl" to me lol. I miss him being small and needing me for everything. I wish I would have taken the time to enjoy it more. But such is life, and now look at the amazing kid he's become.


#TBT to the first time I held Owen. With my swollen fingers (I was induced because of high BP) and that you better be getting good pictures face lol (thanks to my sister for getting them!). This kid is turning eleven in just a few short months! I don't even know where time went with him. One minute he was hanging off my boobs and the next he was telling me he needs a PS4 and wanting to go do things with his brother instead of letting me hold him. 

So there we have it folks. Hope you enjoyed seeing a few old pics! I love looking at old pictures! Don't you?

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment