July 5, 2018

{My Camping Grocery List}

While planning this trip, I keep wishing that I had the motor-home to camp in. My grandma always kept its cupboards stocked with whatever she would need to cook while on the road/camping. Obviously she would transfer the food from her house fridge to the motor-home, but that's easy.

I can't do that. 

Not only can I not do that, but we aren't traveling with any food. We are going to stop at a grocery store close to the park and stock our cabin fridge for the week. So I'm now trying to throw together a list so that when we get to the cabin, we don't have to run back to the store fifty times to get things I've forgotten.

Ya know. Like I do at home.


This is a picture of the kitchen in our cabin. As you can see, there's a small cook top next to the fridge and under the microwave. No oven though. So I won't be making lasagna while we're gone I guess (not that I make it at home).

Not only can I not have anything that I need to bake, but I also have some insanely picky eaters. 

So here we go.
  1. Eggs
  2. Milk
  3. Bread
  4. Salt and Pepper
  5. Flour
  6. Sausage
  7. Butter
  8. Lunchables
  9. Cereal
  10. Bacon
  11. Potatos
  12. Hotdogs
  13. Hot dog buns
  14. Hamburger
  15. Hamburger buns
  16. Ketchup
  17. Brats
  18. Mac & cheese
  19. Salt & pepper
  20. Marshmallows
  21. Graham crackers
  22. Chocolate
  23. Chips
I think I'm going to also make some banana bread to take down because the whole family eats that. I am also going to pre-make biscuits for biscuits and gravy for breakfast. Obviously there will be S'Mores. Can you even go camping without making s'mores? I didn't think so.

I'm pretty sure that's all I'm going to be picking up. Chances are when we get there we will grab more than just these few things. But that's all I can think of lol.

What are your go to's for camping? Give some tips before we actually leave!

0 comments:

Post a Comment