August 2, 2017

{Nothing to Blog About? No Problem! | YouTube Tag Questions!}

  1. Are you named after anyone? Yeah. Actually I'm named after my dad, my middle name of course. It's Michelle, the female version of Michael which is my dads name.
  2. When was the last time you cried? Today. Watching The Shack.
  3. Do you have kids? Yep.
  4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I like to think so.
  5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Uh. Yeah.
  6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their hair. I don't know why lol.
  7. What is your eye color? Blue
  8. Scary movie or happy endings? I like paranormal scary movies. But I do enjoy a happy ending.
  9. Favorite smells? Steak N Shake. Gas. 
  10. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? California
  11. Do you have any special talents? I can overthink a situation like nobody's business.
  12. Where were you born? At a hospital in Illinois.
  13. What are your hobbies? These days it seems to be folding laundry, doing dishes, and yelling at the small people I created to pick up their shit.
  14. Do you have any pets? Two dogs, Two cats (one that thinks he's a dog, and snake I hate.
  15. Do you have any siblings? Two brothers, one sister
  16. What do you want to be when you grow up? I always wanted to be a writer or a mom. 
  17. Who was your first best friend? Nicole. She stole some stuff from my Precious Places set and I stopped talking to her. She swore up and down she didn't take them but, I have still never come across those damn swans.
  18. How tall are you? 5'7-5'8
  19. Funniest moment throughout School? I farted in the middle of class once in middle school. I laughed and farted...then I laughed cause I farted lol.
  20. How many countries have you visited? Just Canada
  21. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? English was always my favorite subject because I loved to read and write. Science and PE were my most hated.
  22. What is your Favorite drink? Animal? Perfume? Coke Zero, Dogs, I don't wear perfume cause it gives me a headache.
  23. What would you (or have you) name your children? Gaige Alexander, Owen Michael Dwight, and Dawn Marie
  24. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I don't do sports.
  25. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? BEplus3, Jesssfam, and PhilandAlex for mom/parenting vloggers.
  26. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? Umm...four since second grade.
  27. Favorite memory from childhood? Traveling in the motorhome with my grandparents. I lived for those moments.
  28. How would you describe your fashion sense? T-shirt and jeans casual. 
  29. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) Galaxy S6 Edge Plus #teamandroid
  30. Tell us one of your bad habits! I fly off the handle quickly these days. I have zero patience for stupidity and liars and sometimes shit just comes flying out of my mouth that I don't necessarily mean to say.

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment