January 12, 2016

{Nightmares!}

I am not usually one to have nightmares. I have weird dreams and I have dreams about my husband cheating on me, and I have emotional dreams. But it is rare that I will have a dream that makes me scared or completely unable to sleep.

Last night though that is exactly the kind of dream I had.

In this dream there was a knock on my door and when I answered it there were people on my porch with clown painted faces. I am not fond of clowns. Not scared of them, but I don't like them either. These people just kept trying to come in the house. D was there, along with the kids, and his friend J. They kept leaving the doors open and I kept yelling at them to close them because these people were trying to get in.

At one point I even went in the bedroom in search of D's gun because I didn't have one.

It was pretty insane actually.

It scared me bad enough that I got up at 2am and checked that both our doors were locked. I have never done that before. A dream has never had that kind of an effect on me.

I have also never been scared that someone would get into our home. We are on a pretty quiet street and nothing too crazy really happens around here. But apparently my subconscious doesn't think that will last.

I am also currently thinking about getting my FOID card. D has been wanting me to do this for a while and I just haven't bothered. I've never been scared to be home alone here before. Ever.

I know I can't be the only one out there that has dreams that shake you to the bone. So time to fess up! What's the scariest dream you've had?

0 comments:

Post a Comment