June 16, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Weeks 22 & 23}

I'm sorry I'm not keeping up with these like I first was.


I'm not gonna lie, I don't really remember the 22nd week lol. I do know that I lost. I weighed in at 193.6.

This past week I got my "girl time" Ugh. So I didn't spend any time at the gym. I stuck to my points and tried not to over eat.

I weighed in on Wednesday morning (the day after I was off my "girl time") and I had lost! I was 192.4!! I was so excited!

That same day was our trip to Chicago and I did not eat very well. I had McDonalds for breakfast, a salad at Shedd for lunch, a pretzel with nacho cheese at the concert, and then McDonalds on the way home too. I'm guessing I burned a lot calories at the concert because I was still 192.4 the next day :).

When I weighed in this morning, I was 192.6! So I had a gain as far as my nonofficial weigh in but according to the week before, I'd lost a whole pound!

So that puts me at 15lb down! I'm so excited!

How is your weight loss going?

0 comments:

Post a Comment