June 24, 2014

{ #weightwatchers Week 24}

AHHHHHHH!!!
OK. Now that I've gotten that out of my system I can continue.
I had a gain this week of 1 lb. I'm not pleased. This process is taking so long. I finallybstart losing and then all of the sudden I'm back where I started. Ugh!
I do know that some of this is water because I had a couple regular sodas the other day (not 2 in 1 day but 2 days in a row I had 1). I knew I shouldn't have done it when I was drinking them but I did. Blah. I've also been eating out a lot this week. And that's not like me. I've had McDonalds more in the last week than I have in the last month. Its no good.
I also havent been very faithful about getting to the gym. Cassie's great grandma died and it seemed like the second I got to the gym someone was calling to make sure we knew they were coming. It was kind of a pain in the ass. Instead of being able to count on the fact that she is 17 and should be up and ready when she knows she's going somewhere, I had to get to the house and make sure for her. Highly annoying. This happened twice.
On the upside I'm seeing the changes in my body finally. I wore one of my favorite shirts without a tank under it yesterday (the pic of me in the orange shirt). And I did a comparison body shot and I can see the differences. I wasn't going to post that one but I cut my head off so there you go lol. At this point I guess it doesn't really matter huh? Me in my underwear is still more clothes than most people wear to the beach :/.
So that's my weigh in this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment