November 27, 2013

{Tag Tuesday: Sweater Weather}

Once again I pulled this off YouTube :). Feel free to do it too!

1. Favorite candle scent?
Right now I'm loving the wallflower by bath & body works in Vanilla Snowflake. It literally smells like I'm baking cookies when you walk in the door.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Coffee if its iced, tea if its sweet, and hot chocolate when I'm in the mood for it lol.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
Hmm...I'm not really sure I have an amazing fall memory.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Neither. I can't pull either of them off lol.

5. Best fragrance for fall?
Since D is allergic to pretty much every perfume I buy I stick with lotions and right now its this one I got from Big Lots. Its just Vanilla but it smells like vanilla icing! So amazing!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Stuffing!!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
Cold and rainy.

8. Most worn sweater?
Do hoodies count? I haven't worn a sweater in a loong time.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
The same one as last fall. Mrs. O'Learys BBQ  by OPI

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I don't like football so I'm gonna go with jumpingnin leaf piles!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
PJ Pants lol

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Slippers.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
No. But I do love the peppermint hot chocolate or something like that at McDonalds.

14. Favorite fall TV show?
Walking Dead, Witches of East End, Hart of Dixie, the Carrie Diaries, and Grimm :)

15. What songs really gets you into the fall spirit?
I don't think I have one. I changed my ring tone to a backstreet boys song though. Christmas Time Again...you should download that! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment