November 5, 2013

{Tag Tuesday: 32 Random Questions}

1.) Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? 
Um I think they're usually open.

2.) Do you take shampoo and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Not unless they're actual shampoo. I've found most of them are crap. So they can keep those I don't even use them while I'm there.

3.) Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out.

4.) Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Uh. No. Who does that??

5.) Do you cut out coupons and then never use them?
I am so guilty of this lol.

6.) Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bear. I feel like that would be a quick death, the bees not so much.

7.)Do you always smile for pictures?
Not always but most of the time.

8.) Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Not unless I'm walking up stairs and they never seem to end.

9.) Have you ever peed in the woods?
Maybe when I was a kid? I know I haven't as an adult lol. If there isn't a toilet somewhere I don't go there. I'm not that kind of country girl.

10.) Do you still watch cartoons?
I have 11, 10 and 6yr old. Cartoons are on constantly in this house.

11.) Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
If I told you then you'd find it wouldn't you? ;)

12.) What do you drink with dinner?
Pepsi Max.

13.) What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing.

14.) What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Grease, Pretty In Pink, Breakfast Club, Pretty Woman, and a ton more. I am a movie lover.

15.) Were you ever a girl scout?
For a little while.

16.) Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If I still had the body I had when I was 18, yes. I would. Without a 2nd thought.

17.) Can you change the oil on your car?
I think I could if I tried. My husband is pretty good about making me watch and telling me how to do stuff in case I need to do something and he isn't around to help.

18.) Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No. *knock on wood*

19.) Afraid of heights?
Nope.

20.) Do you sing in the car?
Yup! That's what they put the radio in there for!

21.) Is Christmas stressful?
Only when you add family lol. When it's just me, husband, and our kids we're good :)

22.) Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid.
A mom and a writer.

23.) Do you believe in ghosts?
Absolutely!

24.) The first concert you ever went to.
New Kids on the Block. I was 7yrs old :)

25.) Walmart, Target, or Kmart?
I prefer Target but I go to Walmart cause it's a little closer. I never go to Kmart. I worked there and never shopped there lol.

26.) Nike or Adidas?
Who cares?

27.) Can you curl your tongue?
Sure can ;)


28.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
The days my boys were born I shed a tear or 2 :)

29.) The last concert you saw?
Backstreet Boys!!! Ahhhhh!!!! :)

30.) Can you swim well?
Well enough to not drown.

31.) Can you knit or crochet?
Nope.

32.) Are you a dog person or a cat person?
When I was a kid I was a cat person. But after losing my cat when I was 17 I didn't think I'd ever want another cat so I got dogs. Now I'm both a dog and cat person :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment