January 10, 2012

{It’s been a minute}

So I’m finally getting around to posting some more pictures of G’s birthday fun. I know, I’m a slacker. Oh well.

Because we didn’t do a big party this year (which I’m not sure why we didn’t), we decided to go bowling instead. Originally we were going to go to Uncle Bucks at Bass Pro. But that was a 40minute wait just for a lane, not to mention food. So we went to the bowling alley here in town, which was just as much fun :).

9thbday29thbday49thbday59thbday8

Good times were had by all involved, which was us and the 3 little kids. I still can’t believe my little boy is 9yrs old though. It seems like just yesterday I was bringing him home from hospital, and now look at him. *sigh* He’s killing me.

We didn’t do a cake or anything, he didn’t want one I guess. This year was just kind of random for birthdays. But he got what he wanted and did something he likes to do and that’s all that matters, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment