January 15, 2012

{Bringing it back!}

When I was on blogger I had a little thing called Survey Sunday. Mainly because hardly anyone posts on the weekends and I get bored lol. So I’m bringing it back! Simply fill it out, post it to your blog, and link back to me :). Be sure to leave a comment telling me you did it so I can read yours, cause I’m nosy like that!

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?

 I didn't go to prom. *sad face*

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?

 Uh. No.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?

 Captain and coke.

4. What was your FIRST job?

Besides babysitting? I was busperson at a restaurant.

5. What was your FIRST car?

 The first car that was ever said was mine, was a dodge neon. But the first car that was ever in my name was a chevy cavalier.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?

 My sister.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?

 The little boy.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?

Mrs. Morris.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?

 I've never been on one.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?

 Nicki S. & No. We lost touch many moons ago when she moved.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?

Gymnastics is a sport right?

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?

 At Nicki's house.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?

 The little boy.

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?

 My aunt & uncle

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?

Oh thank heaven it’s Sunday!

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?

 New Kids on the Block :)

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?

 Tattoo: Playboy Bunny. Piercing: ears.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?

 Umm...

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?

 It was with a guy I know that much.

20. When was your FIRST detention?

 6th grade I think. I got in trouble for saying ‘ass’ in P.E.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?

 The one I live in now obviously.

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?

The first person to knock me up.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?

  Hmm..well, I lived with G’s father when I was pregnant and for about 6wks after he was born. Does that count?

0 comments:

Post a Comment