April 2, 2010

{Blogger Fail}

I have been slacking so bad with doing this blog that it makes me want to cry a little bit...not really. But since I'm up at 5am anyway, for unknown reason, I thought I'd go ahead and blog a little bit :). You know you missed my ramblings ^_^.

I have been kid free since Wed. I don't know what to do with myself without kids. I don't know if that's because I love them so much or if I realize just how little life I have without them. G and Bug are both with my grandparents & Drama Queen is with her grandparents. I don't think I like being without kids, as much as I needed this break from them, the house is oddly quiet without them here..and I don't enjoy it. There's no one kicking me in the ribs or stealing my covers (Bug), and there's no one sneaking out of a bedroom to snack in the middle of the night besides myself thinking that I don't know about it (Drama Queen). *Sigh* I'm kinda looking forward to going to get them tomorrow.

I also have to finish Easter shopping tomorrow. I am such a slacker this year. Usually I have everything done way in advance because I don't like last minute shopping around a holiday. But not this year. *blah* I did manage to get a few things (minus the candy) the other day though. G is the hardest to shop for so far all he has a Styrofoam airplane you assemble yourself & a checkers game (the kid loves it). All he ever wants is guns and crap like that and I told him he's not getting any more guns, I am so tired of finding them broken and all over my house. Then again, I might get all the kids some little water guns or something. *sigh* I don't know. Drama Queen wasn't too hard to shop for- 2 pairs of Princess socks, 1 Mickey Easter water color set, Princess lip-gloss, & a Tinkerbell activity book that was supposed to go in her stocking but got forgotten under my bed. Bug is getting- a plastic shovel & rake, finger paints & paper, & Cars socks. T has nothing so far, I'm letting D go get him stuff because I can never pick stuff that he likes (and he'll let you know he doesn't like it & that pisses me off). So I guess really candy is the only thing that I need to buy besides a few more things for G. Shouldn't take too long I guess, just need to make sure D leaves me money lol.

While we're talking about D (as I often am) we had a date night tonight ^_^. I was starting to kind of wonder if it was going to happen since he had plans to go fishing all weekend. But today when he came home from work he asked me (and T because he was here too) if I wanted to go fishing with him. He rarely as in never takes me fishing with him anymore. We met up with his friend at the Pekin park and fished there for about 2hrs I think (around there). I caught a cat fish O_O!! It was just a baby, we threw it back. After fishing (T's grandmother picked him up from the park) D and I went to see Alice in Wonderland (didn't suck..would have been better in 3D) and then to my favorite place to eat Schooners. The have the best hot wings on earth! No joke!! I won't even eat wings from somewhere else. Then we came home after that (a pound of wings in hand). I love date nights :-).

So I guess that's pretty much it. My treat site is coming along, as soon as I get the plugins working for the store then I'll post a link. I can't wait for everyone to see it. I'm working super hard on it. And I finally figured out how to work wordpress..the forums helped quite a bit.

OK, I better get off here and see about getting back to sleep..I don't think it's gonna happen though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment