March 29, 2010

{Just Because..}

Basically I have nothing to say tonight. I'm just writing to let you all know I'm still alive. I may actually close this blog once my other is up and running from wordpress, but I'm having trouble with wordpress because I'm css stupid. Blah. Eventually I'll have it up and running and all will be fabulous :).

Bug is driving me absolutely nuts these days. I think perhaps it has something to do with his age...I choose to believe he is too much like his father. They are both a pain.

OK- that's pretty much it lol. Like I said, nothing to write about.


2 comments:

  1. i love the new lay out! its way cute!! and dude...wordpress scares me! i'm so not tech savvy enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Once you get the hang of it, it's not too bad. It takes FOREVER to find a good theme though.

    ReplyDelete