November 19, 2018

{20 Questions No One Asks!}

1. Who was the last person you held hands with?
Um. I believe it was Owen. A few days ago while we were in the store.

2. Are you loud, outgoing, or shy?
I'm actually pretty shy. But it really depends on the people I'm around and how comfortable I feel with them.

3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
My nephew or niece (my sister is having a baby!!)

4. Are you easy to get along with?
I think so. I'm pretty laid back. As long as you're not a dick to me there shouldn't be a problem.


5. Have you ever given up on someone, and then gone back to him or her?
I never completely give up on anyone. But I have given up on a relationship and then ended up back with that person. A couple times.

6. If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you?
Well, I don't really drink lol. But yes, I feel like my husband would take care of me in the event that I decided to get smashed.

7. Do you think you'll be in a relationship two months from now?
LOL! I would hope so!

8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind?
Well since you asked about relationships, now my husband is.

9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Nope.

10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My husband.

11. What does your most recent text say?

12. How do you feel about abortion?
Well, I feel like what people do with their own bodies is none of my damn business. But I could never choose that route.

13. Do you like big crowds of people?
No. Not even a little bit. But on the opposite side, I love concerts. I know. I don't understand it either.

14. Do you believe in luck and miracles?
Of course.

15. What good thing happened this summer?
I don't know...we went on a relaxing vacation?

16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
For the rest of my life.

17. Do you think there is life on other planets?
I believe there is a lot about the universe that we don't know.

18. Do you still talk to your first crush?
No. Haven't talked to him since high school.

19. Do you like bubble baths?
Uh, yeah!

20. Do you like your neighbors?
They're all friggin' tweakers and animal hoarders. No. I don't like them.

Well folks, that wraps up this series of questions! Why don't you answer the same questions and let me know, so we can get to know each other better!

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment