August 17, 2018

{Where am I now? | #weightwatchers update!}

Can I just start this blog off by apologizing for not updating you all on my journey more? I'm aware that I've said that before, but really, it's a struggle for me to sit down and talk about it. I just don't want to lol. Especially on those weeks that I don't lose anything. Or I don't feel like I've lost enough. But I mean, what's enough? Everyone says a loss is a loss, but is it really? I hope so. Because my turtle pace of a weight loss journey makes me want to scream.

But, I do have an update for you now! So hold on to your hats kids!


That's right folks! I am now twenty five pounds down!! I am pretty freaking proud of myself! To start at 222lb and finally be under 200 is an amazing feeling!! And every time I don't lose as much as I would have liked in a week, or even a month, I remind myself that I've come this far!

I am officially back at the weight I was before my grandpa passed and my life turned to crap. I am officially close enough to touch my goal weight! I am so friggin' happy!!

And you know with this kind of weight loss comes some pictures to compare. So here we go...

Please refrain from hurtful comments. They're not constructive and they just make you look like a huge douche.


Please tell me you guys see a difference too lol. My tummy obviously isn't as big, but it also isn't sagging as much anymore either. I'm pretty excited about it!

This is what 196lb looks like! I'm beyond proud of my progress. I'd like to say that I'm one of those weight watcher believers that only eats what she's supposed to, but I think we all know that's a lie. I eat what I want. When I want. But I also try to hit my step goal every day and I track. Everything. Or at least I try to.

I'm not a perfect weight watcher. But it's definitely working for me.

How is your weight loss coming along? I'd love to know!

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment