May 30, 2018

{ #weightwatchers Update | I've Lost HOW Much?!}

I know that I haven't updated on my weight loss a lot lately. Which usually means that I've fallen back into old habits. But I'm happy to tell you, that that is not the case this time!




I have been kind of stuck in a rut lately. Not really seeing the scale move, but I'm noticing a big difference in how my clothes are fitting. I've been able to wear shirts that I thought I'd never be able to wear again. Just today I wore a tank top (I know! I never thought I'd do that again either lol) that I hadn't worn in about four years. Don't ask me why it was even still in my closet...I've got hoarding issues lol.

But I was super proud of myself for being able to fit into it again. I'm still battling my tummy. But it's a work in progress right?

I tell you what, getting a job has been the best thing for me. I'm all over that building a few times a day. I'm pulling heavy loads of wet laundry from huge industrial washers and loading them into industrial dryers. I'm constantly moving these days and I feel like it's really paying off. Not to mention I'm making money lol.

I'm not setting outrageous goals for myself anymore. I'm drinking less soda but I still have it. I try to eat less fast food than I did before. Sometimes it works and other times no so much.

I have lost a total of 24lb since November (that's when I joined weight watchers again), that was just six months ago. If I can do the same in another six months, I'll be almost at my goal by Christmas!

So anyone that's out there reading this, having trouble finding the motivation or you're in a rut, not seeing that scale move you CAN do this! Just keep working at it!

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment