May 28, 2018

{Jumping Back In!}

I can't believe it's been so long since I sat down to blog! I'm sorry about that! I've been trying to get into the swing of vlogging, and since I did, I've all but abandoned this site! But, I'm back!
For those that might not watch my vlogs (also..why are you not watching my vlogs?!), there have been a few updates.

First, Dawn turned 16! We took her to dinner and got her ears pierced for her birthday. But the excitement didn't last long. She ended up staying at a friends the night of her birthday and did all kinds of things she knew wasn't supposed to on her phone. So she got it taken again. There's more to come about her, but I thought I'd talk about it on the vlog first lol.

Gaige has been pretty much living with my grandma recently. He got a job working with my dad doing concrete and my dad picks him up from work from her house (it's closer to him). He likes it. He likes it more that he has money to do with as he pleases.

Owen had his last day of school and is heading for 5th grade next year! How is even old enough for that?? I don't understand it. I feel like he was just this little bitty guy the other day and now he's all big and sassy lol. He's still my baby though!

We're about to take a trip to St. Louis also! I'm pretty up in the air as to if this is going to work out or not lol. The husband insisted on a more outdoorsy trip this year, and I'm not an outdoorsy kind of girl. Owen isn't a fan of fishing or anything like that either. We'll do it, but we're not going to want to do it every single day. Ya know? But the husband and Gaige are both pretty excited about it so we'll see how it work out. We're not just going to be fishing and hiking for a week though, we're going to City Museum again and Six Flags. We don't really know what else. I guess we'll see how that goes as well.

That's about all I can update on right now. I'll try to start updating here a little more regularly. :)


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment