April 2, 2018

{What My Kids Got for #Easter2018 }

Just like shopping for Christmas, shopping for Easter is no picnic. I struggle to find things for all three kids these days. Dawn being the easiest and Gaige being the hardest. Owen isn't awful, but it's getting way more expensive. But I thought if I'm struggling to find things for my kids (especially the boys) then there is probably someone out there also feeling my pain. So here's what I got my little heathens...in case you're sitting in the walmart parking lot trying to search for ideas.

Lets start with Owen. I definitely spent too much money on him this year. Like way too much.





  • Two in One wrestling guys 
  • Macho Man wrestling figure
  • 10 scratch off lotto tickets
  • Expandable memory for the PS4
  • Water Balloons
  • Sun glasses
  • Bath bombs 
  • Hershey Easter bunny
  • Jelly Belly's
  • Gum Eggs
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • And assortment of other candies
I think his favorite thing was the water balloons to be honest. But then it was way too cold to play with them. Bummer. And then it snowed. 

Gaige wanted cash this year. So that's what he got.


  • Slim Jims
  • Arrows for the cross bow
  • $30 in cash
  • 10 scratch off lotto tickets 
  • Slim Jims
  • Beef Jerky
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Hershey Easter Bunny
  • Assortment of other candies
  • Gum eggs
Dawn got mainly things she was in need of, but had also asked for.




  • Paddle Brush
  • Soap and Glory travel size body wash and lotion (found on sale at Ulta!)
  • Face wash
  • Charcoal face mask
  • Film for Instax Mini
  • Scented markers
  • Makeup brushes
  • Gum eggs
  • Hershey's Easter bunny
  • Sour Patch Kids
  • Assortment of other candies
I think they all got quite a bit of goodies. 

What did your kiddo's get for Easter this year? I'm always on the hunt for new ideas!

-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment