July 28, 2013

{Whats with the weather?}

It is supposed to be in the 70s all week here in cental IL and I'm not hating it. We have the air off and the windows open. It didnt seem like we got to do that for very long in the spring. Its one of my favorite things about those season changes. In the winter and most of the summer everything is all shut up and closed off to keep the hot air from invading our space, then in the winter we want to keep the cold air on the outside and the warm air in. But for those few short weeks between winter/spring, spring/summer, and summer/fall we can have the windows open and let the house fill with the sounds and smells from outside. All of which are usually people grilling or doing some other outside activity that they've missed while it was hot/cold.

Last night though there were some god awful smells outside. They filled the house and even after I shut the windows I could still smell them. For a minute I thought the dogs had gotten sick in their bed but no. It was all outside. I still have no idea what was going on out there.

Anyway- this week we are not only going to experience the weather but on Thursday I have to register all 3 kids for school��. I gotta say I'm not looking forward to the standing in line and filling out forms but I am looking forward to sending them to school and getting my life back. I have no idea what I'm going to do with all that free time cause I can't seem to find a job, but whatever. It will be enjoyable until it isn't anymore lol.

Alrighty I guess I'm done rambling for the day. I'm sure I'll be updating again soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment