July 19, 2013

{Its midnight I dont have a title}

I don't really know why I'm blogging right now. I don't really have anything to say honestly. I could complain about how bad my back hurts but I do that enough on Facebook lol.

The cat is shaking the bed with her scratching...I need to remember to put the flea drops on her and the dogs.

G is having his summer birthday this Saturday :). I'm glad he's OK with doing this, I always feel like he's getting the short end of the stick when it comes to birthdays. He was born after Christmas and right before New Years. Not only do people already have enough going on at that time but no one has any money. So a summer birthday is better :). We tried to get T to do it too but he refused. Oh well.

I have to register all 3 kids on the 1st of August. I'm dreading it. I don't want them all to go. I was fine when it was just the big kids but now Little Boy too? It might kill me. I do plan on getting some kind of job though while they're at school. I don't know where though.

D has been so amazing since I hurt my back :). Not a lot of women can say that their husband's did the laundry and cleaned the house while they were on their back in bed and in pain. Normally a man would either have the kids do the cleaning or do enough that it didn't look like a bomb exploded when the wife was back on her feet. But D actually vacuumed and moped the kitchen floor today. And all of the laundry is done!! Yeah I couldn't believe it either!

Let's just talk about my problem child while I'm at it too. Drama Queen has been such a big help since I got hurt. She has taken care of the dogs and brought me whatever I needed without question. She can be a massive pain in the ass sometimes but I think she's pretty awesome for not being one when she knew I couldn't do much for myself.

OK I guess I should go now. Enough rambling right? ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment