January 8, 2018

{Losing Weight Is Hard | #WeightWatchers Update}

I honestly can't believe I'm about to post the pictures I'm going to post in this post (lol) but I feel like it's important to document. Especially at the beginning so I have something to look back on and remind myself that I don't want to go back to this space.
I have been employed for three months as of the 19th of this month, I have been on Weight Watchers about as long (thanks to that sale they had on Black Friday!). And ladies, it could not be going better!


When I started this journey I stepped on the scale at work I was 223lb. I honestly could not believe my eyes. For a minute I thought maybe the scale was wrong, but in the back of my mind I knew it wasn't. I had known for a while that my weight was getting out of control. It was becoming an issue for me to find clothes in my size, and I refused to go up another size. So I knew it was happening even if I didn't want to believe it.

But I'm happy to report that in this past three months I have lost fourteen pounds!! Fourteen!! In three months! I'm so excited!! And I'm so proud of myself.

So as of Friday (my weigh in day) I was 209!

And now the pictures. First of all, I'm not wearing a bra in one. So there's that. I mean, I'm obviously covering my boobs, but I didn't want you to be shocked lol. But here we go...


These pictures are awful, and the house is a mess in the background. But whatever. But here we have my side by side. The right is my before and the left is my after. I can see the differences. My tummy has gone down quite a bit, even since this picture was taken. I can tell a difference in my thighs too. In fact, I can cross my legs again. So that's something to be happy about right? lol

So that's what's happening with my weight loss as of right now.


-Kristin

0 comments:

Post a Comment