August 2, 2014

{31 Day Blog Challenge- Day 2}

Favorite Quote(s)

"The couples who are meant to be are the ones who go through everything designed to tear them apart; and come out stronger"
This is very much D and I. I feel like we've gone through so much in our 11yrs together, and the fact that we're still just as much in love as when we started dating means this is meant to be.We are meant to be. Someone somewhere said "these two belong together". And I agree :).

"Be a Hepburn in a Hilton world."
In another words be classy not trashy. In a time when girls seem to have less and less class, or maybe it's less self worth, I find myself wanting to embroider this on a pillow for Dawn. To remind her that even though the girls around her might be wearing shorts that are too small and taking suggestive selfies constantly, she doesn't need to be one of them. She can choose to leave a little to the imagination. She can choose to be a Hepburn and not a Hilton.


0 comments:

Post a Comment